Avaliação
Did the item fit well?
100%
0%
0%
  • C****y
    us
    :
    Isso é tão bom, eu compro outro para o meu irmão!
    19/10/2013
  • C****e
    us
    :
    Default praise
    02/06/2023
  • A****o
    ES
    :
    El cliente elogiado por defecto
    29/01/2023
  • H****
    us
    :
    Default praise
    20/11/2020
  • A****b
    fr
    :
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    18/11/2020
  • K****e
    us
    :
    Default praise
    15/11/2020
  • M****m
    us
    :
    Default praise
    12/11/2020
  • K****s
    us
    :
    I really loved it! My favorite Sasuke cosplay outfit yet! If you're a fan of Sasuke, get it.
    24/11/2013
  • N****n
    no
    :
    Isso foi ótimo! É confortável e fácil de usar. A única desvantagem é que o tecido para o top branco não é o top mais confortável que eu já usei, mas ainda é muito legal. Mas há um zíper (que não serve a nenhum propósito, tanto quanto eu sei (provavelmente usado ao fazer o produto)) dentro dele, que fica me colocando de lado. É muito irritante. Exceto que o produto é muito legal! 9,5 / 10
    03/10/2013
  • S****a
    us
    :
    I would say this site is one if not the best, with prices, and the short shipping time lengths compared to the other sites i have visited. first time buyer, going to Another Anime Convention and wanted to be Sasuke Uchiha, looked at 3-5 other sites and settled on this one for the reasons above and also the way that the costume looked, it had a better over all more fluid look, not fake or anything like some of the other sites. Thank you. i have and will recommend this site to others.
    26/09/2013
  • a****o
    it
    :
    ok

Resposta:
    Caro(a) a****o,
    la ringraziamo per lo guardo e  Auguro che Lei abbia un buon shopping prossimo nel nostro sito . 

21/08/2013
  • P****l
    de
    :
    Total super,nur ein - weil der Gürtel nicht so dick ist wie beschrieben :) Ansonsten: MEGA GEILES COSPLAY! :)
    19/03/2013
  • d****i
    fr
    :
    en attente de robe akatsuki de sasuke
    14/07/2012
  • A****m
    :
    This character is my favorite of all time and I really like the costume so I bought it out of whim. I don't do cosplays but just like going to costume parties and the like and this one was the best that I could do with the constraints in mind. I am becoming a fan of milanoo more and more with each page that I see and the collections get more and more amazing as I check out new categories. Milanoo is a great place to buy clothes for everyone and I just happened to buy the cosplay. This is the best online clothes store according to me. I am recommending this site to my friends and family members who want to save money on clothes they will be buying.
    13/07/2012

Sem comentários.

Como você avaliaria sua experiência de compra em Milanoo.com?
:
:
:
:
coupon
$3.00
Cupom
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.