100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • C****o
    it
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Salve e scusate il disturbo, vorrei sapere se il mantello in figura è ricamato come l'originale dell'anime di Naruto. Vi allego una foto per spiegarmi meglio. Grazie in anticipo

返信:
    様 C****o,
      Ci scusiamo se non abbiamo potuto risponderle prima,la preghiamo di contattarci nuovamente in caso di bisogno.La ringraziamo per averci contattato.

2012/10/3
  • A****e
    de
    この顧客はデフォルトで賞賛します
    2020/12/22
  • p****r
    it
    仕上げと素材のための素晴らしい記事私はすべての愛好家にそれをお勧めします.唯一の痛点;私のようにもう少しお腹が大きい人はカスタムサイズをお願いします.
    2013/5/9
  • m****k
    私は、milanooが常にすべての在庫を持っているように見え、決して尽きることがないという事実が本当に気に入っています.私はそれがあなたのUSPとして仕立て屋を持つことの追加のボーナスだと思います.私は定期的に衣装やものを探しています.milanooには、非常にマイナーなキャラクターも含めて選択できるオプションがあります.私はコスプレイベントに着る非常にユニークなコスチュームを探していましたが、率直に言って、誰もがそれらを持っていて、誰もがいつも着ているので、通常の衣装は欲しくありませんでした.その時、ナルトのこの衣装を見て、いくつかのエピソードを見て、このキャラクターを見たのを覚えています.炎の模様が好きで購入しました。
    2012/8/24
  • m****a
    My kid has been at my back for the longest time to get him a naruto costume for this year’s Halloween. He keeps telling me that naruto is the coolest thing now in his school and all the cool kids have naruto merchandise and stuff so he wants to be the coolest id by getting a naruto related costume that he can wear and go trick or treating this time. Seeing how passionate he was i decided to indulge him in this whim of his and got him this costume that is from the series. It looked pretty cool so i decided why not. The look on his face was priceless when he saw the delivery guy drop this parcel because he was the one who chose this costume.
    2012/8/18
  • L****s
    pr
    What does it include besides the coat and vest?

返信:
    様 L****s,
      The component of the item is :overcoat ,vest,top, leg guards and other accessories ,pants

2012/8/14
  • A****r
    gb
    What are these "other" components in the details?
    2010/12/17

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
costumeslive を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.