Gender: Men Occasion: Halloween, Holiday, Pageant Group: Adults
Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve
  • (2)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • Bysam

This is yet another worth it purchase from this site. I have this Halloween party I really want to go to and I am glad to have received the package on time. I am really happy to see this. It was a perfect fit. I loved the color of the pants. I also love the fabric used. The delivery service of this online web store is amazing. You can really count on them to deliver your purchases on time hassle free. I will be definitely coming back for another purchase!

Was this review helpful to you? Yes(0)or No(0)

Share this review
  • ByMarco

These trousers here are really the epitome of all that steam punk is about. They are perennial classics that all steam punk lovers should have in their wardrobes as they reflect that appeal and charm that all steam punk aficionados have with the era of Victorian England. I got these trousers the moment i saw them on milanoo and that was one of the best shopping decisions i must have made. This trouser looks really cool and has a very nice feel. It is also great to wear and maintain. Great buy for any person who considers himself a fan of this eclectic culture. I think i will get more once this wears.

Was this review helpful to you? Yes(0)or No(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.