Avaliação
Did the item fit well?
100%
0%
0%
  • L****a
    de
    :
    Ich hatte dieses Kleid letztes Jahr zum Wave Gotik Treffen an. Es war wunderschön! Man muss aber unbedingt einen Reifrock drunterziehen,da es sonst schlaff herunterhängt. Aber ansonsten ist das Kleid ein Traum!
    06/01/2016
  • E****h
    us
    :
    Default praise
    03/11/2022
  • V****i
    us
    :
    Default praise
    04/10/2022
  • M****o
    us
    :
    Default praise
    09/01/2022
  • M****e
    de
    :
    Gute weiche Stoffe, fühlen sich besonders bequem, modisch und feine Verarbeitung. Guter Kundenservice Haltung
    15/07/2016
  • G****a
    it
    :
    Meraviglioso da comprare subito
    18/06/2015
  • T****s
    us
    :
    Beautiful dress!!!!!! It's so flowy and fun! You it makes you look gorgeous, and the adjustable gathers makes it easy to have and use new styles. I love it!
    06/04/2015
  • E****s
    ca
    :
    So happy with this purchase! Great fit and quality. Amazing service and shipping as well!
    28/04/2014
  • K****y
    us
    :
    Does the dress come in like that or do i have to adjust the dress myself to make it look like that?? I heard you could move the bows in the different areas.

Resposta:
    Caro(a) K****y,
    The dress would come to you as the shown pic ,please no worries .

10/04/2014
  • n****a
    fr
    :
    PARFAIT magique, magnifique, j'ai l'impression d'être au 18ème siècle! <3
    03/03/2014
  • l****e
    fr
    :
    Je suis extrêmement contente d'avoir reçu ma robe, elle est EXACTEMENT comme sur la photo !!! Honnêtement je suis ravis !!!! Je n'hésiterez pas à commander encore et encore !
    22/08/2013
  • A****n
    us
    :
    I bought this for my love to wear to a victorian themed adult prom. It fit her well and made her the center of attention for the night! Great buy for the price, and looks stunning.
    15/04/2013
  • A****n
    us
    :
    I got this dress for my love to wear to a victorian themed adult prom. It fit her well and she loved it. It is a great dress for the price and made her the envy of the night!
    15/04/2013
  • M****a
    gb
    :
    I absolutely love this! Bought a petty coat to go under as well and it looks really good! I had mine tailor made so it would fit better, but I have lost a lot of weight so I will have to do some adjusting!! The bows are removable which is great as I can move the bows to wherever I like :)
    12/04/2013
  • L****a
    CH
    :
    das Kleid ist einfach wow! Schnelle Lieferung und top Qualität!
    01/01/2013
  • L****
    us
    :
    I Really love this dress,but the one I wanted is in red. I seen the red one advertised but when I clicked on it,it had redirected me to the home page. I am assuming that means they are sold out. My question is,will you be getting anymore of the red ones in??

Resposta:
    Caro(a) L****,
    Sorry for that the time can't be sure,but i will notice you when it have stocks as soon as possible

08/05/2012
  • L****a
    no
    :
    i love the dress, and i love the fact that i got it so fast :D the dress is really beatiful. the blue material is more silky and shiny than it looks like on picture, witch made it more beatifull actually =)
    23/02/2012
  • P****e
    gb
    :
    Do these come with a petticoat? or does it need one?
    09/06/2011

Sem comentários.

Como você avaliaria sua experiência de compra em Milanoo.com?
:
:
:
:
coupon
$3.00
Cupom
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.