Estação: Inverno
Avaliação
Did the item fit well?
100%
0%
0%
  • E****a
    :
    What I like about milanoo is that more than the things they store, they also pay great attention to the customer service as a whole. I had ordered this costume a few weeks ago and it arrived well in time. The entire delivery process was smooth and professional. I was kept in loop throughout which I quite liked. There were no unnecessary delays or halts. It feels great to receive something with such professionalism and swiftness. The costume itself is comfortable and good quality, more than worth its price if you take my word. The design is supercute and I believe it will be a great hit at this year’s Halloween bash!
    23/07/2012
  • c****e
    gb
    :
    I don’t know how to swim and I took this lovely suit for the beach. I’m pregnant and I cannot expose my belly to direct sunlight. I stood under an umbrella and got a beautiful tan on my legs. I also protected the baby and myself. This model is quite practical because I could be able to wear the blouse in the evening, at a walk on the cliff. Can’t wait to wear it next year with smaller weight.
    06/09/2011
  • C****0
    gb
    :
    The black kitty plush costume was perfect for my daughter's birthday party. We established a theme party and she was the star in this costume. She also told me it's quite comfortable and I guess it really makes all the money. For any other similar occasion, milanoo.com will be my choice for sure. I'm also satisfied with the shipment conditions and terms. The courier was nice enough to call me and ask when he could find me to deliver the package. Nothing to complain! Me and my baby girl thank you!
    04/09/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    :
    家のネコと同じ模様なので気に入っています。 迅速に対応していただき、ありがとうございました=^ェ^=
    08/11/2010
  • 西****歩
    jp
    :
    実物はかわいくてオススメです!お店の対応も良かったし、このお値段で買えて嬉しい!!
    08/11/2010

Sem comentários.

Como você avaliaria sua experiência de compra em Milanoo.com?
:
:
:
:
coupon
$3.00
Cupom
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.