Avaliação
Did the item fit well?
100%
0%
0%
  • p****e
    ca
    :
    I bought this so that I could cosplay as Psylocke from X-men (I had to buy a cheap wig and red sash as those aren't included). The quality is great as it's a thicker fabric and the color is beautiful. The only few problems I had was that the neck was a little too tight and the elastic for the bottom area was too.
    30/06/2013
  • D****n
    us
    :
    Default praise
    14/11/2021
  • J****y
    us
    :
    Default praise
    19/01/2021
  • M****a
    us
    :
    Default praise
    22/12/2020
  • K****n
    us
    :
    Default praise
    14/11/2020
  • V****a
    us
    :
    Default praise
    04/11/2020
  • M****e
    us
    :
    Default praise
    28/08/2020
  • K****n
    gb
    :
    The shiny fabric is really nice and unlike what you might gather from first appearances, you’d realize that it really is not too bad after all. One look at the image and also the price of the product one might jump to the conclusion that this is made of cheap fabric or something of that sort but I really must say that it really would be your loss entirely if you do come to such a conclusion. The quality is something which is really unexpected from something that is actually this cheap. Keep up the good work Milanoo. Thank you.
    12/11/2011
  • J****e
    gb
    :
    I just placed an order for medium, but I think I need custom sizing (have 21 inch waist & am 172cm)... How do I give you my measurements?

Resposta:
    Caro(a) J****e,
    In this situation,maybe you cannot give us your detailed measurement .About customer made,you can choose customer made in our size chart when you place the order ,you can give your detailed information there.

05/10/2011
  • N****v
    gb
    :
    My costume just arrived today. I'm generally a Small to Medium but I ordered L just to be on safe side since my legs are thick. The suits fits pretty good. The arm glove and arm bands are very big though.I'll probably put a string or band to tighten them. Overall I like the costume
    21/10/2010
  • d****r
    jp
    :
    本日届きました!とても素敵な縫材で大好き!コスプレなどに大変便利ですよね!
    28/09/2010
  • R****a
    gb
    :
    Is the footing boots (will not damage material if worn outside or to a party) or are they like socks and need shoes over them to prevent holes/damage?

Resposta:
    Caro(a) R****a,
     they like socks and need shoes over them to prevent holes/damage.

26/09/2010
  • o****i
    jp
    :
    とてもカッコよく、気心地もよいです。よい買物をしました。
    28/07/2010

Sem comentários.

Como você avaliaria sua experiência de compra em Milanoo.com?
:
:
:
:
coupon
$3.00
Cupom
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.