100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • f****u
    fr
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Le kigurumi panda taille bien , pas de défaut ni de de mauvaise surprise.
    13/01/2021
  • M****a
    fr
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    14/02/2021
  • S****e
    fr
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    23/12/2020
  • J****n
    fr
    Le costume est top et confortable. Je recommande !
    07/02/2017
  • S****n
    Although it looks more like a penguin than a panda in my opinion, this is a cute costume. I was looking for something fun and pretty for my daughter a while ago and this costume caught my eye. The good thing about the costume is that it is made of good material and my girl feels comfortable in it. The fit is good for her. The size chart helped me understand the size structure of the costume and pick the correct size for her. The colors are good and it has an overall playful appeal that I quite like. It is the first time I have bought something from the website but I will surely return to buy more stuff from here in the future.
    23/07/2012
  • b****n
    gb
    My brother is a big guy for his age and for his haloween party in school he wanted something that would fit him well and also be great for the occassion. He set me up for the task.And the first thing I did was to come yo Milanoo.I knew I would surely find something for him here. And so it turned out. Have just been delivered this item and Jack loves it!
    19/10/2011
  • a****n
    gb
    Oh, I am so happy to have found pajamas like this one. I think this is not just a regular costume because you can actually wear this to sleep and be very cute and fashionable. I have bought a tiger suit like this one and it was really comfortable to wear. The material used was very nice. It did not give skin irritation while I sleep. I also like how cute the designs are. I think this panda suit would be a nice costume for Halloween.
    11/10/2011
  • y****u
    gb
    this is a nice ond!
    07/09/2011
  • e****r
    gb
    My son has a big belly and he looks just like a baby-panda in this costume. When we go at our friends with him, all he wants to wear is this costume, even though outside are 90 degrees F. He’s extremely happy with it. I’m glad my brother told me about this site. He’s an old customer. He usually buys suites and ties. I can describe milanoo.com in 4 words: quality products and low prices!
    06/09/2011
  • L****g
    gb
    This is a fun playful costume that makes you feel stylish when you sleep! It's great for sleep overs and pillow fights! It is the most cute little cosplay costume you have ever seen! And great for photo shoots! Why dosn't everyone have one?
    21/04/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en costumeslive.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar costumeslive:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.